The platform offers access to several proprietary nodes for bio-computing purposes that are hosted by the nearby Ressource Parisienne en Bioinformatique Structurale (RPBS – http://bioserv.rpbs.univ-paris-diderot.fr/index.html). These are accessible only from within the campus. To be granted access, please contact the platform.
Training prior to resource usage is mandatory. The platform offers training and guidance for bash, SLURM and Docker, contact us for more information.
- Available resources at the moment are 4 compute nodes with 16 cpus with hyperthreading each (32 cpu equivalent) & 64 GB RAM. A job can use at most 128 threads and 64 GB RAM.
- Long-term UMR7216 storage capacity is 22Tb.
- Shared file server for job submission capacity is 30Tb (shared with all RPBS/BFA users).
- Nodes are shared between trained users in the unit. Resources allocation is based on Slurm’s Fairshare algorithm.
- If you need more resources, we have completed a benchmark of several life sciences dedicated HPC, please contact us for more information.
This infrasctructure benefited support from the Labex Who Am I.