Welcome to BiBs – Bioinformatics and Biostatistics – core facility
BiBs core facility develops user-friendly, state of the art epigenomics analysis protocols. We also maintain access to a local computing cluster and provide the teams of UMR7216 lab a variety of bioinformatic related services such as technology monitoring, project-specific analyses and user-tailored, on-demand training.
- Provide access to computing resources devoted to NGS analysis.
- Maintain and disseminate tools, pipelines and databases developed by users (RNA-seq analysis, ChIP-seq analysis, Ribosome profiling, etc.)
- Install and maintain containerized version of NGS tools.
- Develop analyses workflows (Snakemake and NextFlow).
- Promote collaboration and exchange of knowledge.
- Organize training.
How to access the platform
Access to our computing devices is possible upon request. If needed, the facility can train you. Documentation is available on our website.
BIBS core facility website
Please find more information on our website : https://parisepigenetics.github.io/umr7216bioinfofacility/