The microscopy platform is part of the UMR7216. Its access is free of charge and reserved to the staff of the unit.
The use of the microscopes is conditional on the completion of a training course, which is provided at the user’s request.
- User training and support towards autonomy
- Assistance with sample preparation and observation
- Help with image analysis
- Purchase and maintenance of equipment
- Organization of demonstrations of new equipment
- Methodological and technological watch
Areas of expertise:
- Wide field microscopy
- Basic image analysis
- Automation of image analysis under ImageJ
Types of equipment:
- 3 widefield epifluorescence microscopes for fixed material
- 1 routine fluorescence microscope for cultured cells
- 1 widefield visible light microscope with color camera
- 1 workstation
Terms and conditions of use:
The conditions of use can be found in the facility charter.
The reservation of the equipment is done via the UMR7216 reservation site.
Persons wishing to access the plateau must read and sign the charter and request access from the person in charge of the plateau. A training session is mandatory before accessing the equipment reservation.